DIY Style: Sparkling Silver Beaded Bracelet
Project excerpted from Creative Wire Jewelry.
This beautiful bracelet combines striped rectangular rocks with shiny metal spirals. I suggest making a few spirals with inexpensive wire before moving onto the sterling silver wire.
Finished Measurement: 8 1/2″ (22 cm)
Skill Level: Easy
• 6 flat rectangular agate beads, 20 x 15 x 5 mm
• 6 sterling silver eye pin, 2″ (5 cm) 14″ (35 cm) sterling silver half-hard round wire, 18-gauge (1 mm), cut into seven 2″ (5 cm) pieces
• 1 sterling silver toggle clasp
• 7 sterling silver jump rings, 6 mm
• Round-nose pliers
• Wire cutters
1. String each agate bead onto an eye pin. Trim each eye pin to 3/8″ (1 cm) and make a closed loop.
2. Twist 1 piece of wire into a spiral shape with a 3/8″ (1 cm) straight end. Shape the straight end into a loop.
3. Repeat step 2 with the other 6 pieces of wire.
4. Open a jump ring and string it through the loop on half the clasp and the loop at one end of an agate bead.
5. String on a wire spiral and close the jump ring.
6. Open a jump ring and string it through the loop at the other end of the agate bead. String the jump ring through one spiral, then through the loop in another agate bead. Close the jump ring.
7. Repeat step 6 to connect all the agate beads and spirals.
8. Open a jump ring and string it through the free loop on the last agate bead. String on a silver spiral and the other half of the clasp. Close the jump ring.
source : Click Here !